This Irish martingale collar has a buckle that snaps on and off with ease, making it easy to put on and off for walks or outings. This Irish design of clover and Celtic knots is an Artful Canine orginal, and will great on any dog that has that Irish spirit! A buckle martingale can be taken on and off like a regular quick release collar and has all the safety features of a slip on martingale collar. Visit our Martingale Collar Sizing Page for fitting your dog in our martingale collars.
- Great for rescues, escape artists, dogs with small heads (sighthounds) and for leash training. Learn more about Martingale Dog Collars here.
- Buckle style allows for easy-on/easy-off, or for dogs that are uncomfortable with having a collar going over their head/ears.
- Adjuster allows you to make the collar larger or smaller to fit (within size ranges noted below).
- Lightweight and comfortable. Can be worn inside off-leash.
- Materials: Colorfast woven fabric, nylon webbing backing.
- Care: Machine wash cold/warm, normal cycle, air dry
- Handcrafted exclusively by The Artful Canine here in USA
- 1-year durability guarantee
- Matching Irish Celtic Dog Leash
Irish themed collar
Posted by Rileigh on Jun 29th 2017
This martingale collar is very wide and made of high quality material so it works exceptionally well. It also has a very creative design. We love it!!!
Posted by Unknown on May 25th 2017
I can't say enough good things about this collar. Our dog, who is a rescue, was always worming her way out of her regular collar. Not anymore!!! This collar has solved all our problems. It's perfect and it doesn't choke her.
Sturdy and Fashionable
Posted by Lisa on Apr 5th 2017
We purchased this collar, the leash and name tag and all of it is made very well! The martingale collar gives just the right amount of control without choking our girl! It's really pretty and looks fabulous on our Boxer!
Working so far
Posted by Happy malamute owner on Mar 27th 2017
So far this is working for my malamute. She seems to respond much better when walking her. We have gone through 3 different harnesses trying to find something that she can't escape from. The product was promptly delivered.
Posted by Gail on Oct 29th 2016
My dog is an Olde English Bulldogge and there aren't many collars these dogs can't slip out of dug to their conformation. Most Martingales have chains on them which I dislike. This lovely pink Martingale looks awesome on my dainty Bulldogge :)