Our original Irish Celtic design in raspberry pink and green for your Irish lassie. This feminine Irish Martinale Collar is dramatic and different. You'll get lots of compliments on this one!
This Irish Martingale Dog Collar in raspberry pink is for your Irish Lassie. The alternating green & pink celtic knots & clover design will look beautiful on any coat color. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Irish theme of celtic knots and clover, which looks great on most girl dogs
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 4', 5' and 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Posted by Unknown on Feb 15th 2017
Best collars I've ever bought!
Posted by Maryellen on Jun 25th 2016
I bought this martingale collar for my one year old West Highland Terrier. I bought it for training purposes especially when we are walking. It works very well.
When I have to correct her, I have confidence that I am not going to hurt her. I am 100% Irish so it is fun to have in the celtic design. It looks great against her white fur.