Our Nautical Martingale Dog Collar is for seaside summer days. This colorful design has ship wheels, nautical flags, and anchors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Nautical theme with navy background in bright primary colors
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 5 foot long leashes in matching widths. Other lengths can be ordered through our Custom Dog Leash page.
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Posted by Jen on Jul 6th 2017
Beautiful, well-made and strong collar. It fits my dog perfectly and looks super cute! I took one star off because the edges feel scratchy and made his neck red. Hopefully it softens up with time!
The Artful Canine responded: Thank you for the compliments! Rest assured that your collar will get soft and comfy after a couple of weeks of wear. If you'd like to speed up the process, just wash it a few times (machine wash delicate cycle, flat dry).