This Plaid Martingale Dog Collar in the Blackwatch Tartan is a beautiful martingale for any dog, but is a favorite among terrier owners. This martingale collar is perfect for boy or girl dogs with warm coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Green blue plaid tartan that looks besst on warm coat colors
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- [variable: This is a limited edition design and is available while quantities last]
Options available in this martingale design:
- 4', 5' and 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Posted by Nancy on Jan 23rd 2017
First saw the Martingale collar when my friend brought her two Golden Retrievers over to visit. She was very pleased with the collar so I decided to give it a try. Ordered the Black Watch Tartan collar for our black Lab. It is a nice contrast to her black fur. The collar is lightweight but very sturdy. Very happy!
Blackwatch Tartan Martingale Collar
Posted by Sandy on Sep 2nd 2016
My Red Tick Coon Hound looks so handsome in his plaid Martingale Collar....It is so soft and the Martingale is a great collar for this guy who is a puller when he smells something interesting.