This Plaid Martingale Dog Collar is the only authentic registered Tartan. The green and gold martingale collar will look nice on dogs with cwarm coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- An Irish Plaid tartanin green, gold & black.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 4', 5' and 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Nicely made collar
Posted by Unknown on Feb 21st 2017
The quality of the workmanship is great and it seems as though it is sturdy and should wear well. My only bit of dissatisfaction is that I feel it's too large. I watched the video on sizing and came up with 20" as the proper size. This fell just at the large end of the Large and well within XLarge. So I went with the recommendation on the site for Golden Retrievers (my breed) and bought the XLarge. I really have to snug it up when putting it on, and then I feel as though there is still quite a lot of play when she pulls. Not having experience with this type of collar, maybe the Large would've been too snug, but I'm not sure.
finally a perfect collar
Posted by Linda E Tower on Nov 6th 2016
This collar is perfect for a Doxie who forgets how to walk along. He heels perfectly in this collar. It is easy on and off used only for walking outside his yard. And the Irish plaid is beautiful on the sturdy collar