Seamstress, Sewing Machine Operator, Dog Collar Crafter
Shop by Category
Sewing Machine Operator, Seamstress, Part Time, 2+ Years Experience Required
Like to sew? Looking for solid, reliable, part-time income? Then this may be the job for you! 70% of position is sewing, 30% consists of miscellaneous duties as described.
- Using computerized, industrial high-speed straight stitch sewing machine, sew decorative fabric onto nylon strips.
- Follow company sewing requirements by using prescribed machine foot and material handling techniques.
- Solve sewing problems when mis-sized or problematic materials are encountered.
- Complete production tickets and daily production worksheet for completed work
- Conduct thread and supply inventories
- Perform clean up on finished products
- QC finished product.
- Assist production manager in production with material and production ticket preparation.
- Excellent sewing skills. Experience with topstitching, quilting, and taffeta/silky-like fabrics helpful.
- Attention to detail - must have strong material handling techniques. Can align fabrics and sew clean straight stitches.
- Good problem-solving skills. Ability to identify solutions encountered with sewing and make recommendations on material handling & product construction
- Ability to meet quotas and deadlines
- Reliable track record with good work ethics, track record
- Production bonuses
- Paid holidays, vacations
- Sam’s club membership
- Some flexibility in work hours
- Starting pay, $14 & up (depending on skill/experience).
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 25 hours per week, 5 hours a day. Great pay for a reliable, skilled sewing machine operator.
Click here for Online Job Application Form