Sewing Machine Operator, Seamstress, Contract Work
Shop by Category
Sewing Machine Operator, Seamstress, Contract Work, Professional Experience Required
Like to sew? Looking for supplemental income at a good hourly rate? Then this may be the job for you!
- Using computerized, industrial high-speed straight stitch sewing machine, sew decorative fabric onto nylon strips.
- Follow company sewing requirements by using prescribed machine foot and material handling techniques.
- Solve sewing problems when mis-sized or problematic materials are encountered.
- Complete production tickets and daily production worksheet for completed work
- Conduct thread and supply inventories
- Perform clean up on finished products
- QC finished product.
- Excellent sewing skills. Experience with topstitching, quilting, and taffeta/silky-like fabrics helpful.
- Attention to detail - must have strong material handling techniques. Can align fabrics and sew clean straight stitches.
- Good problem-solving skills. Ability to identify solutions encountered with sewing and make recommendations on material handling & product construction
- Ability to meet quotas and deadlines
- Reliable track record with good work ethics
- Year round work available
- Production bonuses
- Sam’s club membership
- Make your own schedule. 4 - 5 hour work shifts.
- Starting pay, $14 & up (depending on skill/experience).
Click here for Online Job Application Form