Our Spring Kaleidoscope Martingale Collar explodes with color like flowers in Spring - hence it's name! This spring fashion collar with look great on almost any coat color. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Multi-hued spring dog collar that looks good on all nearly all coat colors.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast lavender nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Posted by Unknown on Aug 23rd 2017
This cute design looks so pretty on my black girl. Coordinates well with her frosted face! Very nice quality. I'm sure she'll be wearing it for a long time.
Posted by PeteysPam on Jul 24th 2017
I took in a stray. After getting her healthy the next step is to dress her up in one of these wonderful collars. I know it will help her forever family fall in love.
Pip loves it!
Posted by Nem on May 15th 2017
What a great and zesty collar! The medium fits our Pug/Jack Russell perfectly, with room to spare if needed. Great mix of colors.