This Gingham Martingale Dog Collar is lightweight, feminine, stylish, and versatile. The mint & Raspberry checked pattern makes this martingale collar perfect for girl dogs with cool or neutral (white, black, gray) coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sight hounds and dogs with narrow heads, or basic leash training.
This is a discontinued style, with limited sizes and quantities available. If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- A gingham check in raspberry & mint, which looks good on cool coated girl dogs (black, gray, white, buff)
- A washable, colorfast gingham ribbon sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee