Privacy & Terms
Our Site is owned and operated by us. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on our Site, including the text, site design, graphics, logos, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of The Artful Canine, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All audio and video clips are the sole property of The Artful Canine or our respective content providers. The content and software on our Site is the property of The Artful Canine and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may view, download, print and retain a copy of pages of our Site only for your own personal use. Except as expressly provided above, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, republish, modify, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from our Site in whole or in part without our prior written permission. If you wish to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on our Site you may contact us at 941-249-4244. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The absence of a trademark, trade name or service mark from the above list does not constitute a waiver of our intellectual property rights concerning that trademark, trade name or service mark. All custom graphics, icons, logos and words listed above are trade names, trademarks or service marks of The Artful Canine in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names, trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. In order to maintain the value of these marks, it is important that they are used correctly. If you have any questions, you may contact us by calling 941-249-4244.
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of the Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content and software on the Site are the property of The Artful Canine and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Site unlawfully to transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to the Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
The Artful Canine collects personally identifiable information provided by you on our Site for the purpose of fulfilling orders, and communicating information about our Company. All information collected by us is used to transact, communicate or market our products and services to you.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
At The Artful Canine, we have a huge respect for your privacy. Third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising, analytical and/or measurement purposes. Information collected may include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and non-tracking technologies
Collection of Data:
- Navigate our website
- Determine your preferences based on your behaviours on our site
- Market our products to you when browsing online.
For details about cookies and how we use them, click here.
Here are other ways in which to control your data:
- Web Browser: You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided.
- Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases, we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have additional devices or browsers linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in certain conditions, there may be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- Mobile Device Opt-Out:To opt-out of receiving interest-based ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications, please follow instructions for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
For California residents, please refer to California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice.
For European residents, The Artful Canine uses NextRoll services to provide Retargeting and/or Prospecting ads to current and potential customers. Any personal data collected may be shared with NextRoll to facilitate these services.
The personally identifiable information that you provide to us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. We also use Pixel Tags to collect additional information regarding your browsing experience. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and to provide you with a more relevant and timely brand and shopping experience. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Artful Canine takes every precaution to protect the information you provide to us through the use of secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts your information during transmission to us. We use Paypal as our credit card processing service. Your credit card information is not stored in any of our systems, so that once a transaction is complete your credit card info cannot be accessed, as an additional security measure.