Customize any of our 40+ step in harness designs in the size, color and widths you want!
Vets recommend a step-in dog harness as an alternative to a dog collar for dogs with breathing problems, delicate trachea, or other medical issues related to the neck. For help with fitting your dog in our harnesses, please watch our “Fitting Your dog for Our Step in Harness” video (at right), or visit our harness product guide for examples of dog breeds and their correlating girth size.
This step in dog harness features:
- Easy on/off design that will have you and your dog out the door in no time
- Double d-rings for leash, ensuring a strong hold
- 4 adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Quick release (snap on) buckle that is contoured for your dogs comfort
- Handcrafted, lightweight, comfortable and machine washable.
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Allow 2 - 5 days for your harness to be produced
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- D-ring sewn onto front breast strap for attachment of leash (for leash training, similar to easywalk harnesses) or to attach ID tags