Plaid Dog Harness, Blackwatch Tartan
2-5 Day Production Time +Shipping
Our Plaid Dog Harness in the Blackwatch Tartan is a perennial favorite with Westie owners. This authentic green & black plaid step-in harness is best know as the plaid uniform of private and Catholic schools.
Vets recommend a step-in dog harness as an alternative to a dog collar for dogs with breathing problems, delicate tracheas, or other medical issues related to the neck. For help with fitting your dog in our harnesses, please watch our “Fitting Your dog for Our Step in Harness” video (at right), or visit our harness product guide for examples of dog breeds and their correlating girth size.
This step in dog harness features:
- Easy on/off design that will have you and your dog out the door in no time
- Double d-rings for leash, ensuring a strong hold
- 4 adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Quick release (snap on) buckle that is contoured for your dogs comfort
- Handcrafted, lightweight, comfortable and machine washable.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
This video demonstrates how to measure a dog for an Artful Canine Step In Do Harness, and how to adjust an Artful Canine Harness to fit your dog once it arrives.
How to Measure...This video demonstrates how to measure a dog for an Artful Can...