Industrial Machine Operator
Industrial Machine Operator (Bartack), Part Time
Like to make things? Looking for solid, reliable, part-time income? Then this may be the job for you! 80% of position is sewing, 20% consists of miscellaneous duties as described.
- Using computerized, industrial high-speed bartack machine, join nylon pieces to assemble dog collars, leashes, harnesses.
- Follow company requirements by using prescribed machine foot and material handling techniques.
- Solve sewing problems when mis-sized or problematic materials are encountered.
- Complete production tickets and daily production worksheet for completed work
- Conduct thread and supply inventories
- Perform clean up on finished products
- QC finished product.
- Assist production manager in production with material and production ticket preparation.
- Excellent sewing or machining skills. Good eye for judging material line ups with machine guides.
- Experience with industrial sewing equipment helpful.
- Attention to detail - must have strong material handling techniques.
- Good problem-solving skills. Ability to identify solutions encountered with assembly of products and make recommendations on material handling & product construction
- Ability to meet quotas and deadlines
- Reliable track record with good work ethics
- Paid holidays, vacations
- Sam’s club membership
- Some flexibility in work hours/work week.
- Starting pay, $16 & up (depending on skill/experience).
- 30, 90 day performance reviews for salary increase.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 20 - 25 hours per week, 4 - 5 hours a day. Great pay for a reliable, skilled machine operator.