This 1.5" Wide Martingale Dog Collar is a contemporary plaid called the Irish National and an authentic Scottish tartan. This gorgeous, green plaid will look particularly nice on red coats. A 1-1/2 A Martingale Dog Collar is suitable for larger breeds like pit bulls, Irish Setters and Greyhounds. Martingale Collars are well suited for rescue dogs, sight hounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training and control.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 17” to 28” (xx-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This wide martingale dog collar features:
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- A deep, forest green plaid on a green 1-1/2" nylon webbing
- A washable, colorfast woven plaid fabric
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Matching 1" wide Irish National Dog Leash