Our 1.5" Wide Martingale Collar in Royal Stewart Tartan is a classic Scottish Plaid that is forever fashionable and will look beautiful on a black, grey or white coat. This 1.5" wide martingale dog collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sight hounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training and control.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 15” to 28” (xx-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- An traditional tartan martingale collar that looks good on all nearly all coat colors.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, heavy-duty colorfast red nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Matching 1" wide Scottish Plaid leash in 4', 5' and 6' lengths