Our popular Teal Damask design is now available in a 1.5" Wide Martingale Collar! This elegant damask pattern will look beautiful on greyhounds or any hound. This 1-1/2" wide martingale goes well with warm coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sight hounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training and control.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 17” to 28” (xx-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- An wide martingale dog collar that looks good on warm coat colors.
- A washable, colorfast teal, seal (brown), blue and moss green print fabric sewn onto durable, heavy-duty colorfast green nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee