This Dia de los Muertos, or "Day of the Dead, " Dog ID Tag is for the living to remember the dead with joy and laughter.
Celebrated throughout Mexico and the Southwest states, this Dia de los Muertos, or "Day of the Dead," ID Tag celebrates the dead in a joyful way by commemorating the dead with food, drink and laughter.
Need help determining your Dog's ID tag information? See our Dog ID Tag Information Article for help. See below for our ID tag sizing guide to help you determine the best size ID tag for your dog.
This dog ID tag features:
- This tag is ideal if you seek something very light, or with easy-to-read printing.
- Available in Small (.875") and Large (1.25") sizes
- Made of lightweight recycled steel core, coated polymer surface
- Up to 4 lines of printed text on back
- Attaches easily to D-ring of collars via a spiral jump ring that comes with the tag
- Comes with free tag silencer
- Optional tag clasp allows you to easily change tags from collar to collar - just $2.99
- Made in the USA by Dog Tag Art™ DogTagArt guarantees all of their products to be free from material and manufacturing faults for the life of every product and will replace any defective products.