Irish Celtic Martingale Collar with Clover
2-5 Day Production Time +Shipping
This Irish Martingale Dog Collar is a Celtic design that is unique & very Irish! The Celtic knots and clover pattern in bright Kelly and lime green makes this martingale collar perfect for Irish boys in any coat color. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Irish Celtic design with Celtic knots and clover
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- An Artful Canine original design
Options available in this martingale design:
- 5 ft long leashes in matching widths. Other lengths made to order on our Custom Leash Page
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width and hardware on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Order this design as a martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...