This Green Irish Clover ID Tag is the perfect compliment to our Irish Celtic Dog Collar with Clover. This Artful Canine exclusive design is a beautiful combination of traditional gaelic design and contemporary irish symbols.
Need help determining your Dog's ID tag information? See our Dog ID Tag Information Article for help. See below for our ID tag sizing guide to help you determine the best size tag for your dog.
This dog ID tag features:
- This tag is ideal if you seek something very light, or with easy-to-read printing.
- Available in Small (.875") and Large (1.25") sizes
- Made of lightweight recycled steel core, coated polymer surface
- Up to 4 lines of printed text on back
- Attaches easily to D-ring of collars via a spiral jump ring that comes with the tag
- Comes with free tag silencer
- Optional tag clasp allows you to easily change tags from collar to collar - just $2.99
- Made Exclusively for The Artful Canine in the USA by Dog Tag Art™ DogTagArt guarantees all of their products to be free from material and manufacturing faults for the life of every product and will replace any defective products.
Posted by Unknown on Mar 20th 2018
I received the item very quickly and it is nicely made with a slip on rubberized border to protect the tag.
Posted by MERRI on Mar 13th 2018
TAG IS AWESOME MATCHES COLLAR AND HARNESS PERFECTLY AND THE LETTERING IS READABLE FROM A DISTANCE
Great quality, prompt delivery
Posted by Drew Watson on Mar 24th 2017
Very impressed with the dog tag. Easy ordering. Quality product, prompt delivery!
Posted by Lynn on Sep 29th 2016
Very high quality and well made. It even came with a plastic tag guard to keep the tag quiet. I was really surprised how nice it was!
I got the wrong tag
Posted by Unknown on Sep 25th 2016
Artful Canine did not check what they shipped to what I ordered. They sent a similar tag with information on the back for a dog that lives in another state and is not similar in address at all! I have tried numerous times to call and have them resend what I ordered, but they have not responded or made an attempt to rectify the mistake. Truly disappointed.
The Artful Canine responded: We are so sorry for the error. We contacted the company that makes/ships these tags for us, and they mixed up your order with another. We are also sorry we missed your call over the weekend - it appears to tried to reach us after business hours (you are located in PST, we are EST). Hopefully you have received our messages and solution to the problem since then.