This Irish Dog Collar with clover and celtic knots is a quick release style buckle collar that snaps on and off easily, yet is of military-grade durability. This beautiful celtic collar looks great on any Irish dog!
This collar is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size dog collar you need, visit our Quick Release Collar Sizing Guide for fitting your dog in our collars. Our quick release dog collars snap on and off easily and are made with a military-grade buckle that withstands rigorous pulling and lunging. They are a lightweight and comfortable collar, and are preferred for everyday wear by most dog owners.
This quick release dog collar features:
- An Irish design of celtic knots & clover is lime, kelly green and black
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- An adjustable fit to accommodate hair growth or weight gain/loss
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A contoured nylon buckle, lightweight and military grade durability
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Is in stock and ships the next business day
- An Artful Canine exclusive original design.
Options available in this quick release collar design:
- 4', 5' & 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths. Custom lengths also available on our Custom Dog Leash product page
- A matching step-in harness in all sizes
- Customize this dog collar in your choice of width on our Custom Quick Release Collar product page
Posted by MERRI on Mar 13th 2018
MY DOG IS JET BLACK THE COLLAR STANDS OUT BEAUTIFULLY AGAINST HIS FUR.. HE GETS COMPLIMENTS ABOUT HIS COLLAR ALL THE TIME FROM OTHER PEOPLE
Posted by Unknown on Sep 26th 2017
Posted by PK on Apr 16th 2017
This collar has such vibrant colors and is just perfect for our Irish Wolfhound.
Just what I was looking for
Posted by Geri on Nov 22nd 2016
I wanted an Irish themed collar for my dog Bailey whose birthday is on St Patty's Day. What a surprise when I found this very attractive collar. Love it. Very well made.