Our Rangers Tartan Dog Collar is the official tartan of the UK Rangers Football Team. It is also very similar to the Texas Rangers Baseball Team. Its also a beautiful combination of blue, red and white that will look great on warm coats. This tartan collar is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size dog collar you need, visit our Quick Release Collar Sizing Guide for fitting your dog in our collars. Our quick release dog collars snap on and off easily and are made with a military-grade buckle that withstands rigorous pulling and lunging. This is a lightweight and comfortable collar, and preferred for everyday wear by most dog owners.
This Preppy Plaid Dog Collar features:
- A blue, red white and black plaid that looks good on almost every coat color
- A washable, colorfast plaid ribbon sewn onto durable navy nylon webbing
- An adjustable fit to accommodate hair growth or weight gain/loss
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A contoured nylon buckle, lightweight and military grade durability
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Is in stock and ships the next business day
Options available in this quick release collar design:
- 5' long leashes in matching collar widths. Custom lengths also available on our Custom Dog Leash product page
- A matching step-in harness in all sizes
- Customize this dog collar in your choice of width and hardware on our Custom Quick Release Collar product page
Great Collars !
Posted by David on Sep 25th 2018
This is my 4th collar in a different plaid I've bought for my dog. They are well made and durable. I even bought one for my Mom's dog. I have the matching leashes and harnesses as well. Great solid products for the money.
Very nice collar
Posted by Cecily K. McCarthy on Jan 9th 2018
The collar is exactly what I was looking for as far as softness etc. I didn't want anything too stiff because my dog's comfort is of utmost importance to me. The only problem is I ordered the wrong size so it's bigger than I wanted, but I just adjusted it shorter.