Our Rangers Tartan Martingale Collar is the official UK team plaid, and very much like the Texas Rangers Plaid too. This authentic Scottish plaid makes a nice Fall or year-round collar for boys. The colors will look good on most coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Rangers Plaid Tartan martingale in blue, red, white and black that will look good on all coat colors.
- A washable, colorfast polyester plaid sewn onto durable, colorfast navy nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 5' long leashes in matching widths. Custom lengths & widths available on our Custom Leash Page
- Customize this martingale in your choice of style, width and hardware with one of our Custom Martingale Collars