Our Rangers Tartan Martingale Collar is the official UK team plaid, and very much like the Texas Rangers Plaid too. This authentic Scottish plaid makes a nice Fall or year-round collar for boys. The colors will look good on most coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Rangers Plaid Tartan martingale in blue, red, white and black that will look good on all coat colors.
- A washable, colorfast polyester plaid sewn onto durable, colorfast navy nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Posted by Unknown on Apr 25th 2018
I was so surprised to find this collar. We’re Scottish and my sons and husband are avid Glasgow Rangers fans. It’s a very well made collar and looks great in my Westie pup Wallace! Of course my sons and husband think it’s the best ever!
already has a tear!
Posted by Debby on Apr 19th 2018
Beautiful collar and leash set. One week in and it already has tear. It’s about 1/4 of an inch. Think maybe only meant for special occasions.
Good quality collars and leashes
Posted by Sue on Oct 5th 2017
I bought 2 matching collars and leashes for my scotties. I am happy with my purchase. They arrived in a timely manner