The Burns Tartan Step in Harness has a nice neutral color scheme for those that like brown and beige. This choke-free, adjustable, step-in style dog harness is an authentic Scottish tartan in tan, white, black, and a hint of aqua. Vets recommend a step-in dog harness as an alternative to a dog collar for dogs with breathing problems, delicate tracheas, or other medical issues related to the neck. For help with fitting your dog in our harnesses, please watch our “Fitting Your dog for Our Step in Harness” (in our "Video" Tab), or visit our harness product guide for examples of dog breeds and their correlating girth size.
Available in other sizes through our Custom Dog Harness Page.
This step in dog harness features:
- Easy on/off design that will have you and your dog out the door in no time
- Center chest strap sewn in a fixed position, won't slide/move
- Double d-rings on back straps for leash walking, ensuring a strong hold
- 4 adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Quick release (snap on) buckle that is contoured for your dogs comfort
- Handcrafted, lightweight, comfortable and machine washable.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast brown nylon webbing
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee