Our Plaid Dog Harness in the Douglas tartan choke-free, adjustable and the perfect blue for for boy dogs with any coat color. This blue plaid harness has a hint of green, black and white for a very fashionable look. A classic, smart look for all your outings!
Vets recommend a step-in dog harness as an alternative to a dog collar for dogs with breathing problems, delicate tracheas, or other medical issues related to the neck. For help with fitting your dog in our harnesses, please watch our “Fitting Your dog for Our Step in Harness” video (at right), or visit our harness product guide for examples of dog breeds and their correlating girth size.
Other harness sizes available on our Custom Dog Harness page.
This step in dog harness features:
- Easy on/off design that will have you and your dog out the door in no time
- Double d-rings for leash, ensuring a strong hold
- 4 adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Quick release (snap on) buckle that is contoured for your dogs comfort
- Handcrafted, lightweight, comfortable and machine washable.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Is in stock and ships the next business day