Our Plaid Martingale Dog Collar in the Flower of Scotland tartan is a beautiful print for summer and fall. This limited slip orange, blue & green plaid makes this martingale collar perfect for girl or boy dogs and almost any coat color. A Martingale Dog Collar is a limited slip collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Blue, black & orange plaid tartan in a contemporary tartan design
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 4', 5' and 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Posted by Kathy on Oct 11th 2017
Love this collar because it is all metal. NO plastic. My younger puppy loves to try and chew the collar off his older brother/dog. This should stop the little Houdini.
Cairn Goes Home
Posted by Unknown on Oct 7th 2017
I have a stocky Cairn, that has been wearing the same martingale for about 4 yrs, however if he gains 1 pound the collar became too tight, so I was really thankful that my son found Artful Canine, I was able to buy 3 martingale collar's. The flower of Scotland, The Gordon Tartan and The Blackwatch Tartan. We look forward to many years of Tartan's for collars.