This plaid dog harness is named "Flower of Scotland" to honor the late Roy Williamson, writer of both the words and music of 'The Flower of Scotland.' The colors in this tartan will look great on warm-coated dogs. This choke-free, adjustable, step-in style harness is made of a tartan is imported from England and approved by The Scottish Tartan Authority.
Vets recommend a step-in dog harness as an alternative to a dog collar for dogs with breathing problems, delicate tracheas, or other issues related to the neck. For help with fitting your dog in our harnesses, please watch our “Fitting Your dog for Our Step in Harness” video (at right), or visit our harness product guide for examples of dog breeds and their correlating girth size.
This step in dog harness features:
- Easy on/off design that will have you and your dog out the door in no time
- Double d-rings for leash, ensuring a strong hold
- 4 adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Quick release (snap on) buckle that is contoured for your dogs comfort
- Handcrafted, lightweight, comfortable and machine washable.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee