This contemporary tartan is fashionable, with colors that are "on trend." The sporty look of this tartan collar makes it a great pick for the hunting or sportsman's dog.
This tartan was created especially to honour the late Roy Williamson, writer of both the words and music of 'The Flower of Scotland' now accepted as being Scotland's National Song. The colors in theis tartan will look great on warm-coated dogs. This tartan is imported from England and approved by The Scottish Tartan Authority.
Available sizes listed below. Please visit our Collar Fitting page for getting the right collar fit for your dog’s collar.
- Handcrafted, adjustable, lightweight, washable.
- Buckle: Nylon quick-release, contoured for comfort
- Color: Blue, Green, orange, black
- Looks best on: White, buff or any warm-colored coat.
- Materials: Fade-resistant woven polyester tartan ribbon, orange nylon webbing.
- Care: Machine wash warm, normal cycle, flat dry
- 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
- Matching Flower of Scotland Plaid Dog Leash.
- Coordinating Flower of Scotland Plaid Dog Harness.
- Customize this design in your choice of webbing, width, size and colors on our Custom Dog Collar Page.