Our Plaid Dog Harness in the Dress Stewart tartan is a multi-colored plaid that will look smart on a boy dog. This choke-free adjustable step-in style harness has a preppy and fashionable look for all occasions!
Vets recommend a step-in dog harness as an alternative to a dog collar for dogs with breathing problems, delicate tracheas, or other medical issues related to the neck. For help with fitting your dog in our harnesses, please watch our “Fitting Your dog for Our Step in Harness” video (at right), or visit our harness product guide for examples of dog breeds and their correlating girth size.
This step in dog harness features:
- Easy on/off design that will have you and your dog out the door in no time
- Double d-rings for leash, ensuring a strong hold
- 4 adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Quick release (snap on) buckle that is contoured for your dogs comfort
- Handcrafted, lightweight, comfortable and machine washable.
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee