This Teal Martingale Dog Collar is a good basic nylon martingale collar for rescue dogs, basic leash training, or if you are new to martingale collars and would like to test with minimal investment.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article about Martingale Dog Collars.
This purple martingale dog collar features:
- A washable, teal colorfast nylon webbing
- An adjustable fit to accommodate hair growth or weight gain/loss
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 4', 5' and 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page
Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine slip on martingale dog collar in our latest instructional video. All you need is a measuring tape or string, and your dog!
Measuring & Fi...Watch how to measure and fit your dog for an Artful Canine sli...
Perfect for my little dog!
Posted by Unknown on Jun 23rd 2017
XS fits my Chihuahua perfectly. Usually he wears a harness but we are boarding him and they require a nylon collar so I think this will do the trick. I'm glad there is an option like the Martingale collar for dogs with delicate necks! Teal color is vibrant and collar looks well made.