This collar is great for leash training or dogs that are very strong "pullers" on leash. Fabric martingales will wear out more quickly from the friction that occurs with dogs that are always pulling on leash - that's why this martingale style works well. The metal loop is extremely durable and long-lasting. With our custom half-check, you can create a good-looking collar that is functional and practical too. Visit our Martingale Collar Sizing Page for fitting your dog in our martingale collars.
- Excellent choice for leash training. Chain sound aids in teaching voice commands. Learn more about Martingale Dog Collars here.
- Chain martingale loop is more durable and wears better on dogs that constantly pull when on leash
- Adjustable, washable.
- Materials: Fade-resistant woven jacquard or polyester fabrics, nylon webbing backing.
- Nickel-plated zinc metal chain loop
- Care: Machine wash warm, normal cycle, flat dry.
- Handcrafted exclusively by The Artful Canine here in USA
- 1-year durability guarantee
- Half-check martingale collar with Buckle
- Your choice of webbing color, collar width and fabric design
- Nylon or metal adjuster (hardware that adjusts collar to fit on neck)
- Sewn-in tab and d-ring for ID tags.
NOTE: Custom orders require 3 - 5 business days to process. Custom made products cannot be returned for refund or exchange. Please measure your dog's neck to ensure a proper fit before ordering. When ordering a custom collar, be mindful of the width of the collar and how it will fit on your dog. While you may order any width you'd like, the wider the collar, the heavier and bigger the hardware will be. The narrower the collar, the thinner and smaller the hardware will be. For best results, order the width that corresponds to our in-stock styles: 5/8" for x-small, small collars; 3/4" for medium collars, 1" for large, x-large collars.