Our Scottish Plaid Martingale Collar in the Royal Stewart Tartan is a classic design that is stylish, and versatile. This red martingale collar works well on boy or girl dogs with cool coat colors. A Martingale Dog Collar is a good collar for rescue dogs, sighthounds, dogs with narrow heads or for basic leash training.
This martingale is available in neck sizes from 7” (x-small) to 24” (x-large). If you are unsure of what size martingale collar you need, watch Our Martingale Collar Sizing Video at right for fitting your dog in our martingale collars. Martingale dog collars are the best dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, and will keep your dog safe on leash. They are also a great training collar, and are preferred by most dog trainers. For more information about martingale collars and their use, read our blog article What is a Martingale Collar?
This martingale dog collar features:
- Red plaid tartan, which looks good on most coat colors
- A washable, colorfast fabric sewn onto durable, colorfast nylon webbing
- Rust-proof, lead-free nickel-plated hardware for long lasting wear
- A slip on design (slips over head, adjusts down to fit)
- Easy care: machine wash warm, delicate cycle, flat dry
- Detailed stitching and construction, made in the USA by The Artful Canine
- A 1-year (limited) durability guarantee
Options available in this martingale design:
- 4', 5' and 6 ft. long leashes in matching widths
- Customize this martingale in your choice of width and hardware on our Custom Slip-on Martingale product page
- Order this design as a martingale with a chain loop on our Custom Half-check Martingale product page
- Customize this martingale with a buckle on our Custom Buckle Martingale collar product page